Thursday, May 23, 2013

DIY Cheap Scarf Holder



A Non-Damage Scarf Holder
That will hold lots of scarves!

I have no idea if anyone has thought of this before. I know I've seen people use shower curtain rings to hang scarves, but I've never seen this exact idea. I needed a method to hang my scarves without damaging the walls, but I didn't want to use 20 command strips--one for each scarf. So I came up with this solution!


I used 2 large command strips, which cost me $5.88 for a 4-pack.

This tension rod was $2.17. I got it from the curtain section of Walmart.
I couldn't find any of these in the bath section.

I used shower curtain rings that wouldn't mark up my white wall, $2.96 for a dozen.

I love this solution, because if I buy more scarves, I can just extend the tension rod!

Update

I adapted this idea to hold my small, but quickly growing, necklace collection. I had to search around about 5 different stores to get a curtain hooks that matched better.


© Carina Artista, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena